Dr. Danial Bahrami
Department of Physics, University of Siegen
Tel : +49 (0) 271 740 3726
(8) D. Bahrami, S. M. Mostafavi Kashani, A. Al Hassan, A. Davtyan and U. Pietsch. High yield of self-catalyzed GaAs nanowire growth on silicon (111) substrate templated by focused ion beam patterning. Journal of Nanotechnology, January 2020, DOI: 10.1088/1361-6528/ab6d99.
(7) A. Al Hassan, J. Lähnemann, S. Leake, H. Küpers, M. Niehle, D. Bahrami, F. Bertram, R. Lewis, A. Davtyan, T. Schülli, L. Geelhaar, U. Pietsch. Spatially-resolved luminescence and crystal structure of single core-shell nanowires measured in the asgrown geometry. Journal of Nanotechnology, January 2020, DOI: 10.1088/1361-6528/ab7590.
(6) S. M. Mostafavi Kashani, D. Kriegner, D. Bahrami, J. Vogel, A. Davtyan, L. Feigl, P. Schroth, J. Jakob, T. Baumbach and U. Pietsch. Angular stability of self-catalyzed GaAs nanowires during high temperature processing. ACS Applied Nano Materials, December 2018, DOI: 10.1021/acsanm.8b01677
(5) A. Al Hassan, A. Davtyan, H. Küpers, R. B. Lewis, D. Bahrami, F. Bertram, G. Bussone, C. Richter, L. Geelhaar and U. Pietsch. Complete structural and strain analysis of single GaAs/(In,Ga)As/GaAs coreshellshell nanowires by means of in-plane and out-of-plane X-ray nanodiffraction. Journal of Applied Crystallography, October 2018, DOI: 10.1107/s1600576718011287
(4) A. Davtyan, V. Favre-Nicolin, R. B. Lewis, H. Küpers, L. Geelhaar, D. Kriegner, D. Bahrami, A. Al Hassan, G. Chahin, O.Loffeld and U. Pietsch, Coherent X-ray diffraction imaging meets ptychography to study core-shell-shell nanowires, MRS advances, May 2018, DOI: 10.1557/adv.2018.466
(3) A. Al Hassan, R. B. Lewis, H. Küpers, D. Bahrami, T. Krause, D.Salomon, A.Tahraoui, M. Hanke, L. Geelhaar and U. Pietsch. Determination of indium content of GaAs/(In,Ga)As /(GaAs) core-shell(-shell) nanowires by X-ray diffraction and nano X-ray fluorescence. Journal of Physical Review Materials, January 2018, DOI:10.1103.
(2) A. Davtyan, S. Lehmann, D. Kriegner, R. R. Zamani, K. A. Dick, D. Bahrami, A. Al-Hassan, S. J. Leake, U. Pietsch and V. Holý. Characterization of individual stacking faults in a wurtzite GaAs nanowire by nanobeam X-ray diffraction. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation, August 2017, DOI: 10.1107/S1600577517009584.
(1) A. Davtyan, T. Krause, D. Kriegner, A. Al-Hassan, D. Bahrami, S. M. Mostafavi Kashani, R. B. Lewis, H. Küpers, A. Tahraoui, L. Geelhaar, M. Hanke, S. J. Leake, O. Loffeld and U. Pietsch. Threefold rotational symmetry in hexagonally shaped core–shell (In,Ga)As/GaAs nanowires revealed by coherent X-ray diffraction imaging. Journal of Applied Crystallography, June 2017, Volume 50, DOI: 10.1107/S1600576717004149.