Nonlocal Seminar on Quantum Steering
The "Nonlocal Seminar Series on Quantum Steering" is a joint venture between the groups of Qiongyi He (Beijing, China) and Otfried Gühne (Siegen, Germany). The main topic of the seminar is quantum steering and it aims to bring a broad audience including theoretical and experimental physicists as well as students together to share their recent progress in this topic, towards interdisciplinary studies of this topic.
Time & Place
The seminar regularly takes place every 2-4 weeks on Fridays at 10 a.m. CEST (Berlin time, or, equivalently, 5 p.m. Beijing time). Due to the current circumstances the seminar is held via Zoom.
Further information and mailing list
For obtaining invitation to the seminars, please subscribe to the email-list.
- Anna Jenčová (Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia): Assemblages and steering in GPTs (24.6.2022)
- Sergei Slussarenko (Griffith University, Australia): Quantum random number generation certified by Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen steering (3.6.2022)
- Kimmo Luoma (University of Turku, Finland): Collision models and quantum correlations (29.4.2022)
- Yu Xiang (Peking University, China): Distribution and Quantification of Wigner Negativity Remotely Generated via EPR Steering (18.3.2022)
- Paul Skrzypczyk (University of Bristol, UK): Network Quantum Steering (4.2.2022)
- Matteo Fadel (University of Basel, Switzerland): Towards EPR steering of microgram-mass oscillators (21.1.2022)
- Qiang Zeng (Beijing Institute of Technology, China): One-way EPR-Steering and Steering completeness (17.12.2021)
- Manuel Gessner (École Normale Supérieure, France): Detecting entangled local hidden state models and steering with tools from metrology (12.11.2021)
- Thomas Cope (Leibniz Universität Hanover, Germany): Extremal Assemblages (15.10.2021)
- Bi-Heng Liu (USTC Hefei, China): Loophole-free high-dimensional quantum steering (17.09.2021)
- Jin-Shi Xu (USTC Hefei, China): Experimental one-way Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen steering (20.08.2021)
- Roope Uola (U Geneva, Switzerland): Genuine high-dimensional quantum steering (23.07.2021) (slides)