Nonlocal Seminar on Quantum Steering
The "Nonlocal Seminar Series on Quantum Steering" is a joint venture between the groups of Qiongyi He (Beijing, China) and Otfried Gühne (Siegen, Germany). The main topic of the seminar is quantum steering and it aims to bring a broad audience including theoretical and experimental physicists as well as students together to share their recent progress in this topic, towards interdisciplinary studies of this topic.
Time & Place
The seminar regularly takes place every 2-4 weeks on Fridays at 10 a.m. CEST (Berlin time, or, equivalently, 4 p.m. Beijing time). Due to the current circumstances the seminar is held via Zoom.
For obtaining invitation to the seminars, please subscribe to the email-list.
- Manuel Gessner (École Normale Supérieure, France):tba
- Thomas Cope (Leibniz Universität Hanover, Germany): tba
- Bi-Heng Liu (USTC Hefei, China): Loophole-free high-dimensional quantum steering (17.09.2021)
- Jin-Shi Xu (USTC Hefei, China): Experimental one-way Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen steering (20.08.2021)
- Roope Uola (U Geneva, Switzerland): Genuine high-dimensional quantum steering (23.07.2021) (slides)